Xpert Home Landing, Inc. (CalStateLender)is committed to providing the tools necessary for its clients to have the financial flexibility they desire, including counseling them on all of their home financing needs. The purpose of this Policy is to outline how we treat and safeguard non-public personally identifiable information.
- Affiliates: Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be both financial and non-financial companies.
- Confidential Information: The confidential and non-public information of Xpert Home Landing, Inc. and/or its consumers, including but not limited to Consumer Information (as defined below). Non-public information is any information that cannot be found in public sources.
- Consumer: A person who obtains or has obtain a financial product from Xpert Home Landing, Inc. that is to be used primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small piece of information that our website may provide to your computer for record-keeping purposes.
- Customer: A subclass of consumers who have a continuing relationship with a financial institution.
- Non-public Information: Any personally identifiable information that a financial institution collects about an individual in connection with providing a financial product or service, unless that information is otherwise publicly available. This includes any information that you provide to get a financial product or service (e.g. name, address, social security number, or information on an application), or any information about you from a transaction involving Xpert Home Landing, Inc. and you.
We restrict access to your non-public information to Xpert Home Landing, Inc. personnel who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, logical, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Information We Collect When You Do Business With Us
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others (such as your loan balance, payment histories, and other account information);
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency;
- Information we receive from other mortgage settlement services providers when we process your transaction.
Collecting this information allows us to assist you in meeting your financial goals. We are unable to process your requests without some or all of this information, to keep you informed of new products or services that might be beneficial to you, and to generally understand your needs.
Information We Collect When You Browse Our Website
We do not access information about your identity when you browse our website. In order to improve user experience, we are provided general information about the date and time you accessed our website, the geographic location that you accessed it from, the type of browser that you used, and other non-identifying information, however that information is stored with third parties and you remain anonymous to Xpert Home Landing, Inc.
Xpert Home Landing, Inc. uses a variety of third party services to provide you with the best possible experience while using our website. We also use third parties such as Google Analytics to help us understand how to tailor our website to assist our visitors. These third parties may collect information from your browser, and may tailor advertising content so that you see our advertisements on other websites. In order to limit tracking of your browser information, you must adjust the Privacy Settings in your browser.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- IE: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-do-not-track#ie=ie-11
- Sharing Information
|WHAT DOES Xpert Home Landing, Inc. DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
|Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
|The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
|All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business and process your transactions. In the section below, we list the reasons Xpert Home Landing, Inc. chooses to share and what you can do to limit the sharing.
Reasons We Share Personal Information
|Does Xpert Home Landing, Inc. share?
|Can you limit sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, respond to audits or court orders, or to comply with criminal investigations.
|For our marketing purposes to offer products and services to you.
|For joint marketing with other financial companies
|For our affiliates everyday business purposes information about transactions and experience
|For our affiliates everyday business purposes information about your credit worthiness
|For our affiliates to market to you
|For non-affiliates to market to you
For Alaska, Illinois, Maryland, and North Dakota Residents: We will not share your personal information with non-affiliates, either for them to market to you or for joint marketing without your authorization. – For California Residents: We will not share personal information with non-affiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing without your authorization. We will also limit our sharing of personal information about you with our affiliates to comply with all California privacy laws. – For Massachusetts, Mississippi and New Jersey Residents: We will not share personal information from deposit or share relationships with non-affiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing without your authorization.
Xpert Home Landing, Inc. shares nonpublic personal information:
- To companies involved in the loan process, such as appraisers, processors, title companies, credit reporting companies, insurance companies, and mortgage investors and/or mortgage servicers. These companies are a necessary part of the transaction and therefore we must provide at least some of your information to them.
- With service providers who assist us in processing the above mentioned functions.
Links to Other Websites
Xpert Home Landing, Inc.’s website may include links to other websites, whose privacy practices may differ from our own. Any use of those websites will be governed by those privacy statements, and you are encouraged to familiarize yourself with the privacy statement of any website you visit.
You have the opportunity to limit the sharing of information to the extent permitted by law. If you wish to limit sharing or opt out, you must request that your information by removed by writing to:
Xpert Home Landing, Inc.
530 La Sierra Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864
or calling: 916-920-7000
If you establish a new customer relationship with us after you opt out, your previous opt-out request will no longer apply.
You may contact our corporate headquarters if you have additional questions regarding our use of your information and the protections that we provide:
Xpert Home Landing, Inc.
530 La Sierra Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864